Give your crusty feet a new lease on life by making them baby-smooth using this deep exfoliation foot peel. About 5 days after you place the special goo-filled booties on, dead layers of calloused skin will begin to peel off until eventually you’re left with only fresh baby skin. Features:...
Give your crusty feet a new lease on life by making them baby-smooth using this deep exfoliation foot peel. About 5 days after you place the special goo-filled booties on, dead layers of calloused skin will begin to peel off until eventually you’re left with only fresh baby skin.
- It Made with natural ingredients and botanical extracts
- Baby Foot Exfoliant foot peel pack is an easy three-step process: apply, soak, then wash away
- It takes only one week to remove the dead skin cells from the sole which means only one application to make your sole like a baby’s
- Baby Foot easy pack 1.2 fl oz.(30ml) per foot X 2
- 1 pair, product with good quality
How to use:
- Thoroughly wash your feet (soaking in hot water will enhance the essence's absorption). For the people with extremely rough cuticles, you may also exfoliate your feet prior using the masks.
- Dry your feet.
- Remove the masks from the pouch and wear them as if you are wearing your socks.
It is recommended to wear a pair of normal socks outside of the masks, this will ensure that the masks stay in place and facilitate your movement.
- Wear the masks for 1-2 hours (minimum 30 minutes for sensitive skin). You may experience tingling or warming sensation, this indicates that the masks are working. Stop using if you experience uncomfortable burning sensation.
- Remove the mask and rinse your feet with water.
- Wait for the peeling process to start. Depending on feet's condition, the entire process may take 7-15 days, or longer depending on the absorption of each person
Note: It is normal that some people may experience excessive peeling whereas others may experience very little peeling after the first pair. You may restart the process after 20-30 days (when the peeling has stopped) to achieve the desired effect.
When you see that your feet have started peeling, soaking in warm water every night is highly recommended (adding some vinegar is good too). You may use a feet exfoliating tool to help to you remove the dead skin (be gentle). Try not to apply lotion/moisturizer because you want your dead skin to peel off.
For best results: if you don't see peeling within 7 days, you may use another mask to enhance absorption and expedite peeling. This is not recommended if you have newly peeled skin or wounds/cuts.
- Do not use the masks if you have active cut or wounds. The masks may cause irritation.
- After using the masks, prevent excessive walking, high heels, and/or excess gym.
- If you have concern of whether you can use it or not, please consult your physician.
- Not recommended for people with special health conditions, e.g. pregnant.
- This product is not intended to cure or diagnose diseases.
What to expect:
After removing the masks and the next day, your feet become white and wrinkled, you may not feel your feet well (your feet may become a bit numb).
The following days, your feet may become very dry. People who respond fast will see their feet peeling, other may see their skin cracking, and some may not see these reactions.
Depending on how you react to the masks, you may need 2-3 pairs to achieve the desired results.